Rambled Mind
because I'm nearly drowning in my overflowing thoughts.

HELL WEEK!!!

***
After a long hiatus, Geneva has already found enough time to write on her very trusty confidant these days..
***
I love my blog. It's simple. It can even be ugly. But I love it.
***
It wipes my exhaustion away.
***
July 13, 2007;Guyano Residence; Sta. Ana, Manila; Geneva is wearing pajamas, she is in front of the computer.
***
7:00-7:40
grrr. that last item on math. I've already written the right answer and tried to put it in another form for certainty. The new form was wrong, the original was right... Grrr. It was not considered.
7:40-8:20
Group 2 members and Mrs. De Paola were laughing. I don't think there was anything funny in it or maybe the Friday-the-13th feeling struck me.
8:20-9:00
Quiz. Fine.
9:00-9:40
I was laughing my ass off to death awhile ago when I learned that our next project from Sir Arcilla was a music video about sound waves. Collaborative efforts within our area made me the only girl in our group. *Pair project.
9:40-10:20
Doing something for Filipino. I admitted that I didn't like bitter gourd. But what can I do???
10:20-11:00
Discussing what we are going to do tomorrow for our radio program in Journalism.
11:00-11:40
I really felt the Friday-the-13th phenomenon reall existed. Our group was disaster because of one member, Chris got punched by Messiah accidentally and his lips have a burst of blood, Carlos got pissed off, Ma'am Vidal worried. Grr. Because of my annoyance to that member of the group (and I'm the leader), I cried. for a short time only.
11:40-12:20
Lunch. Lunch. Lunch. Yum.
12:20-1:00
ABR. Near expecting we were going to present our report, unfortunately no.
1:00-1:40
Ma'am Lazaro did become a machine gun again. Shooting us with many information and civilization and with her snappy statements.
1:40-2:20
Com Sci. We just talked, talked and talked. For 40 minutes straight.
2:20-4:00
Stayed in MaSci. With my first year classmates. I wasn't able to go to the movies with my friends for I was preoccupied with so many things.
***

I wanted to contribute for the upcoming contest!!!!
I wanted to study Social Studies!!!
I wanted to study Physics!!!
I wanted to study Computer Science!!!
I wanted to study Advanced Biology!!!

Do you think. I'll study these for no particular reason?!?!? Hell no. Mabe for AdBio and SocSTud but the other subjects nah, we've got long tests for those.

I'm already tired.

I already limited my option of course to the ff: Broadcast Communications, Political Science, Management Engineering, er, a computer course.

But they may change though.
***

Oops. Eyebags. Promise. After I'm back to my normal self, I'll write a coherent post.
0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Manila, NCR, Philippines
a Development Studies student struggling with conciseness (in writing!)

Twitter

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments