My life is not so humdrum at all. This year I have had my fair share of misconceptions, which show excitements and thrill but also the unGeneva side of me. What's funny in that situation is partly of that is my fault. It's a given that for people to get on the clarity side of things, one person must let them show what is real and what is not. Sadly, I did not apply that statement on me now. Before, I always used to defend myself amidst the united opposition of those who think otherwise from the actual. Days and months have passed by. It may be accounted to me already being tired of repeating the same things for every single day of my existence this year, but I never denied or confirmed anything.
Deny? I've tried that a bazillion times. And it has only worked for my close friends. Confirm? Crap, there is nothing to confirm. Do I hear them say "Actions speak louder than words" ? I say no, but I hear somebody saying, "In every rule there is an exception." And although you may not account the statement before the last as a rule, I valiantly say that I am an exception. When you come to the point of realizing that whatever explanations you may have will not convince the world and when you are sandwiched between two actions which you may never do because neither is equipped for you, then what do you do? Of course, you shut up.
And that's what I am doing this time. Keeping my mouth shut. I really don't give a damn to whatever trash the world thinks or says about me and I will not give a rat's ass to people not believing of what I said before. The time for talking was long over. Content yourselves with whatever you want. I really don't care.
xxx
xoxo.
Deny? I've tried that a bazillion times. And it has only worked for my close friends. Confirm? Crap, there is nothing to confirm. Do I hear them say "Actions speak louder than words" ? I say no, but I hear somebody saying, "In every rule there is an exception." And although you may not account the statement before the last as a rule, I valiantly say that I am an exception. When you come to the point of realizing that whatever explanations you may have will not convince the world and when you are sandwiched between two actions which you may never do because neither is equipped for you, then what do you do? Of course, you shut up.
And that's what I am doing this time. Keeping my mouth shut. I really don't give a damn to whatever trash the world thinks or says about me and I will not give a rat's ass to people not believing of what I said before. The time for talking was long over. Content yourselves with whatever you want. I really don't care.
xxx
xoxo.



Post a Comment