You just got to love blogging. "Rambled Mind" is turning three this December and as the author of this site which has been present in the blogosphere for three years, I cannot help but be proud of how this traveled so far. This is a "living" proof of how much I changed for the past few years.
I looked back at my previous posts, from the previous one to the latest, and I can tell you at this very moment, that there are indeed remarkable changes on myself - my priorities, my prevailing thoughts, my writing style etc.
If you somehow manage to read this post (you might be disheartened on my previous ranting posts), will you please greet my blog on December 10? This inanimate account which (of course has no choice but to) continuously endures my mind surges deserve some lovin' from some people and of course ME. Let's just imagine (even on December 1o only) that this blog can somehow feel us.



November 15, 2009 at 4:24 AM
Wow. Where do the years go? :D
Congratulations and g'luck on the blog. I'mma greet once more on the actual day. :3
xoxo.
Post a Comment