Rambled Mind
because I'm nearly drowning in my overflowing thoughts.

Mood Swings

Although there were plenty of reasons for me to think it was a bad day, I dismissed them. There's no reason to be such: Manny Pacquiao (obviously) won the match, my fishes didn't die of my irresponsibility to feed them (FishVille in Fb) and more importantly, I was having a great progress on my readings (which I was struggling with since yesterday).

But you know what, your message ruined it all. You're going to send me an e-mail implying me not to join the bandwagon when you yourself are a part of it? Nice one man.

(Just let me vent this one out. The person WILL NEVER know that he/she is the one pertained to in this post. After all, I do not have an idea of who he/she is. He/she may have an idea, but to know me for real? I doubt it. This is one of the posts that scream "Aaargh" which we know will never grow into something BIG.)
0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Manila, NCR, Philippines
a Development Studies student struggling with conciseness (in writing!)

Twitter

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments