Rambled Mind
because I'm nearly drowning in my overflowing thoughts.

Can I just be like any other girls

Labels:
who let hormones govern what they feel or act or say?

Well, of course I can, the thing is, I have not really gone into the idea so deep for a period of time that it feels so strange whenever I try to do so. Meeeeeeh~ You don't get me, do you?

Okay, I'll try to be like these people who do not hesitate to voice out / write / express whatever their hormone-driven feelings. (Hey, I have nothing against it, it's just well, I opt not to express them for I am busying myself over other stuffs. :D)

For my next project:
"Longing for someone beside me..."

Swear, can i even finish this? =)) =))
0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Manila, NCR, Philippines
a Development Studies student struggling with conciseness (in writing!)

Twitter

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments