I assure you this is not one of those emo-slasher type of posts where the writer appears too pathetic to the point of being ridiculous to empathize with. For one thing, I am not overly depressed, I'm just vexed about certain things about me which I find hard to change. Second thing: I am not an emo-slasher dude. I think those wrist-cutting guys are so overrated; it's too hard to die by that method anyway.
Enough with the crap and proceed with my shit:
I am pissed of with myself because:
1) I can't seem to do a good thing without coaxing myself with feel-good and sweet words.
2) I can't make my parents believe that shifting to other course will not be so bad at all (it depends on the person actually).
3) I can't focus myself on one thing. I'll read 20 pages of this text and play Mafia Wars after, and then go back to reading. Why it seems so hard to finish a whole text before playing?
4) I read the news, opinions of certain people, full texts of several bills and laws. But I don't make a tangible opinion on what I read. Or to put it simply, I just end up being informed. Period.
5) I read poems, stories, essays and novels. On top of that I write. But these days I can't get myself to finishing even just one piece. Just one!
6) I always get the feeling I'm just a mediocre girl who may not be at the bottom of the heap, but will never be on the top of the heap either.
7) I still find time to make a list of shit about myself instead of trying to find ways to get these off my head.
Ugh.



Post a Comment